Season premiere Ludwigslust: The Hungarians are coming!
It’s served: The start of the season of the German DMV Quad and Speedkart Championship – powered by MEFO Sport – is imminent. Next Saturday (April 30) the engines of the quads, speed karts and youth speedway motorcycles will roar in the Motodrom Ludwigslust.
And after two years of restrictions due to the pandemic, this season there is a full program and also, almost without exception, full classes.
After a long break, there will be a special treat on Saturday: In a kind of “international match” between Germany and Hungary, four drivers from far-off Hungary will compete in Lulu!
- In the automatic class, among others, defending champion Mirko Züchtig from MC Ludwigslust starts.
- The champion of the youth class, Tavis Hinz, starts in the rookies class for the first time and meets his father and rookies champion Thomas Hinz there.
- Class 3 will be full. Here the reigning champion Reiko Menning meets the fast Ludwigsluster Denny Fraass and the Hungarian Norbert Varga.
- In the “premier class MEFO Sport (up to 1000 ccm) defending champion Joachim Römer has to deal with Hungary’s “Mister Quad”, the super-fast Istvan Regi!
- Without exception, the kids from last year’s school class have been promoted to the youth class (class 6). In addition to the 2021 champion of the school class Felix Schulze, the Hungarian Zalan Tarkany and, as the only girl, the Hungarian Zsofia Mehacsi are there.
- In terms of numbers, the speed karts are the only ones to weaken a little. But reigning champion Maurice Meyer will also be there, as will one of his predecessors, Ingo Duttiné.
This guarantees exciting and close-knit 36 races on Saturday from 2.30 p.m. Training begins at 12:30 p.m. In addition to the quad and speed kart races, spectators can also look forward to races for the North German Track Championship in the speedway classes Junior A, Junior B, Junior B II and U21 drivers. The training of the speedway drivers starts at 12.00 p.m., the race at 1.50 p.m.
Drivers and spectators can enjoy full comfort in the meanwhile fully renovated speedway stadium.
Facts and figures:
Nominal address by email: speedway@mc-ludwigslust
Entry fee: €45, DMV members €35 (to be paid on site)
Lane length: 300 m
Paddock open: on 30.04. from 8.00 a.m
Electricity available: yes
Water available: yes, drinking water
Camping possible: yes, outside the paddock
Meals: provided by the club on the day of the race
Specifics: Driving in the paddock is not permitted. Oil and scrap tires can not be disposed of.
Directions: Rennbahnweg, 19288 Ludwigslust, geocoordinates: 53°20’14.3″N 11°27’15.4″E
Schedule Ludwigslust April 30, 2022
Quad Championship and NBM Speedway
09:00 a.m. Opening of the Motodrom
9:00 a.m. Registration
10:00 a.m. Scrutineering
10:15 a.m. Marshal meeting 1
11:30 a.m. driver briefing
12:00 p.m. Training Junior A 2 min.
12:03 p.m. Training Junior A 2 min.
12:06 p.m. Training Junior A 2 min.
12:09 p.m. Training Junior A 2 min
12:12 p.m. Training Junior B 2 min
12:15 p.m. Training Junior B II 2 min
12:18 p.m. Training Junior B II 2 min
12:22 p.m. Training U21 2 min.
12:25 p.m. Training U 21 2 min
12:30 p.m. train service /
12:40 p.m. / 1:10 p.m. Training Quad 2min / 3 laps class 1
12:43 p.m. / 1:13 p.m. Training Quad 2min / 3 laps class 2
12:46 p.m. / 1:16 p.m. Training Quad 2 min / 3 laps class 3
12:49 p.m. / 1:19 p.m. Training Quad 2 min / 3 laps class 3
12:52 p.m. / 1:22 p.m. Training Quad 2 min / 3 laps class 4
12:55 p.m. / 1:25 p.m. Training Quad 2 min / 3 laps class 5
12:58 p.m. / 1:28 p.m. Training speed karts 2 min / 3 laps
1:01 p.m. / 1:31 p.m. Training speed karts 2 min / 3 laps
1:35 p.m. train service
1:50 p.m. Start NBM
2:15 p.m. Start quad according to program
4:00 p.m. NBM award ceremony
6:00 p.m. award ceremony quad